Zest Education are looking for an experienced English Teacher to join an improving school in the Digbeth area. Committed to fostering a love for learning, the school are seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to join them for an immediate start until the end of the academic year.
As an English Teacher, you will play a crucial role in inspiring and guiding students towards achieving their full potential in English language and literature. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, creative, and committed to creating a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Plan and deliver high-quality English lessons that cater to a diverse range of students.
- Foster a love for literature and language through innovative and interactive teaching methods.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere that encourages student participation and collaboration.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback on student work to support their academic progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the overall development of the English curriculum.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English or a related field.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching certification.
- Proven experience in teaching English at the secondary level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for education and a commitment to the success of every student.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.c.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.