Zest Education are looking to recruit a passionate English Teacher to join an extremely hard-working department within a local secondary school located in North Birmingham. This role will be a full-time placement to start ASAP running until the end of the academic year.
The school are ideally looking for an English teacher with the ability to teach English to KS4. The successful applicant would be creative, enthusiastic and looking to develop their career.
Ideally the school would like a creative and dynamic teacher to join their departmental team who aim to and are passionate about improving the learning outcomes for all students. Additionally, the school offers state of the art facilities and is easily accessible through either public or private transport.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of English and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (knowledge of KS5 would be an advantage)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too; Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook, Instagram
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.