Zest Education are urgently looking to recruit a full time Ethics Teacher for a high performing secondary school in the Burton on Trent area. The school are looking for someone who can commit to a full time on going position to start as soon as possible.
The school strive to inspire their students to achieve their potential through a 1st class education programme. The school has a big focus on community with a focus on students feeling valued, included and proud.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the ethics curriculum and of managing a classroom, this role does include planning and marking so experience with this is essential. The subject receives significant uptake at A level so being able to adapt lessons and bring in new ways of engaging the students is a must.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Ethics and excellent subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Creative and innovative teaching methods, the ability to motivate students
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at ellie@Zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.