Zest Education have the privilege of working closely with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school located in Stoke who despite current circumstances can hire a new Food Technology teacher to start October 2022. The role will be a full time supply role until April 2023.
Ideally the school are looking for a Food technology teacher with creativity, passion and enthusiasm to join their dynamic departmental team. The school is also able to offer state of the art facilities to allow for inventive and creative lessons to be conducted daily and is easily accessible through either public or private transport.
Ideally the school would like a creative and dynamic teacher to join their departmental team who aim to and are passionate about improving the learning outcomes for all students.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Food Technology and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Creative and innovative teaching methods, the ability to motivate students
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.