Early Career Teacher (ECT) required for a fantastic opportunity in Bournville, Birmingham at a good rated primary school.
The role will be starting in September 2022 and will be full time for a newly qualified teacher (NQT) who is looking to complete part of their induction year. The school is a well-regarded primary which has a good reputation for academic and behaviour across all year groups.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Be able to inspire and motivate a broad range of pupils
- Be an approachable, respectful, and hard-working individual
- Have a strong-work ethic and positive attitude
- Be passionate about providing a first-class education
What the role will involve:
- Working within a good KS2 year group (decided upon successful application)
- Planning and resourcing for your own inspiring lessons
- Working alongside a strong and experienced KS2 department
- Adapting your teaching for the needs of individual children
- Half day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Classroom assistant supporting full time within the class
- Invaluable experience working alongside a passionate team
- Full time role, Monday – Friday, for a minimum of 1 term
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Outstanding ECT and mentor support to kick-start your career in teaching
- Support within the classroom with an experienced classroom assistant
- Be part of a fast-paced and fun learning environment
We’re encouraging all NQT and ECT applicants to get in touch – if this role isn’t for you then we can assist you in looking for another suitable role to support you through your induction year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.