Are you passionate about making a positive impact on children’s lives? Do you thrive in a supportive and engaging educational environment? If so, Zest is recruiting for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual as a full-time teaching assistant.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time teaching assistant at a fantastic school located in Northfield. In this role, you will be working closely with a child who has anxiety and autism on a one-to-one basis, starting as soon as possible.
This position offers stability and long-term prospects, as it will continue on a full-time basis until the end of the academic year, with the potential for further extension into September 2024. Joining this team, you will be part of a well-respected primary school that boasts an excellent rating and offers outstanding on-site facilities.
To succeed in this role, you need to possess a strong-willed and engaging personality. Your passion for education and your ability to build rapport with pupils will be crucial in supporting the child’s individual needs. Your understanding of the national curriculum will guide your instructional approach, and your resourcefulness as a teaching assistant will help create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Providing one-to-one support and guidance to a child with anxiety and autism
– Assisting with lesson planning and preparation as required
– Implementing strategies to promote the child’s social and emotional development
– Collaborating with the class teacher and other professionals to ensure a inclusive approach to education
– Monitoring and tracking the child’s progress, providing feedback to the relevant people
– NVQ Level 3 qualified (or above) in a relevant childcare subject
– A passion for working with children with special educational needs
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organisational and time management abilities
– A patient and empathetic approach to supporting children
– Familiarity with the national curriculum and educational best practices
At Zest Education, we value our team members and provide ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills. If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of students and contribute to their educational journey, we would love to hear from you. Pay for this position will start at £90 per day (08.30 – 3.30pm every day).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are passionate about supporting students with special educational needs. Please email Charlie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.