Zest Education are currently seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Geography Teacher for a temporary position in Kings Heath, Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective Geography lessons to students in Key Stages 3 and 4. The role will start in February 2024, full time for the rest of the academic year.
– Delivering high-quality Geography lessons that inspire and engage students
– Planning and preparing lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum requirements
– Assessing and evaluating student progress and providing constructive feedback
– Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, behaviour, and academic performance
– Encouraging active participation and fostering a positive learning environment
– Collaborating with colleagues to develop schemes of work and resources
– Organising and supervising field trips and outdoor learning activities, when appropriate
– Keeping up to date with subject knowledge and developments in Geography education
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Strong subject knowledge in Geography, with the ability to teach Key Stages 3 and 4
– Proven experience of delivering engaging and effective lessons
– Excellent classroom management skills
– Ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents
– Good organizational and administrative skills
– A passion for education and a commitment to maximizing student potential
Zest Education is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.