We are currently seeking a dedicated Geography Teacher to join a secondary school that we work with in Dudley for a full-time position starting in January 2024. This is a temporary role until April 2024, with no planning and marking responsibilities required.
– Deliver engaging and effective Geography lessons to secondary school students.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student participation and achievement.
– Utilize a variety of teaching strategies and resources to cater to different learning styles and abilities.
– Collaborate with other faculty members to ensure a cohesive curriculum and provide support to students as needed.
– Conduct regular assessments to monitor student progress and provide constructive feedback.
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance and performance.
– Uphold school policies and procedures and contribute to the overall school community.
– Bachelor’s degree in Geography or a related field (PGCE/QTS preferred).
– Experience teaching Geography at the secondary school level is desirable.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment methods.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to motivate and inspire students.
– Organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively.
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to make a positive impact on students’ learning and development.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.