We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Geography Teacher to join the humanities department in a secondary school that we closely work with, in the Rednal area. This is a full-time role starting in January 2024 and will continue until at least the end of the academic year.
– Delivering high-quality Geography lessons to students in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
– Planning and preparing engaging and differentiated lessons to cater to the needs of all students.
– Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing feedback, and setting targets for improvement.
– Creating a positive learning environment that promotes intellectual curiosity and academic achievement.
– Collaborating with colleagues to share resources and best practices.
– Communicating effectively with students, parents, and staff regarding student progress and any concerns.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for Geography.
– Experience teaching Geography at the secondary level.
– Excellent classroom management skills.
– The ability to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
About the School:
The secondary school we closely work with is known for its supportive and inclusive ethos. The school community is focused on providing a stimulating learning environment where students can thrive academically and personally. The staff are dedicated to nurturing the potential of each student and promoting a love for learning.
Rate of pay varies dependant on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.