Are you a recent graduate seeking a rewarding career in education? Look no further! Zest Education is currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team of professionals. With positions available in secondary schools across Lichfield and the wider Staffordshire area, this is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young students.
– Must have graduated from a UK university since 2020.
– Experience with children is not necessary, but it would be advantageous.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of young minds. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting classroom teachers in delivering engaging lessons.
– Supporting students on a one-on-one basis or in small group settings.
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
Our coverage includes Lichfield, Tamworth, Burton, Cannock, and Rugeley. With such a wide reach, you will have the chance to work in diverse communities, each with its own unique educational needs.
Why choose Zest Education:
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
– A supportive and collaborative work environment.
– The chance to make a real difference in the lives of students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.