Are you a recent Graduate looking to gain experience in an educational setting? We have the perfect role for you!
Zest Education are working with a variety of schools across the Dudley area that have a high demand for Cover Supervisors. These graduate roles are available for an immediate start and have the potential to run for the rest of the academic year.
As a Cover Supervisor, your main responsibility would be to supervise classes in the absence of the regular teacher. This can involve a variety of tasks, such as managing student behaviour, delivering pre-planned lessons, and ensuring that learning continues in a productive manner. The role is ideal for individuals who want to explore the teaching profession or gain experience in education before committing to a full-time teaching role.
The role can vary in terms of hours, with opportunities available for both full-time and part-time positions. This flexibility can be particularly beneficial for those who are looking to gain experience while pursuing further studies or other commitments.
To be eligible for this Graduate role, you must have graduated in the last 3 years. This requirement ensures that you have a recent academic background and are up to date with current educational practices.
– Supervise and manage classroom activities in the absence of the teacher
– Ensure students stay on task and complete assigned work
– Maintain good behaviour management and discipline in the classroom
– Foster a positive learning environment for students
– Support students with any questions or concerns they may have during lessons
– Collaborate with teaching staff and follow the school’s policies and procedures
– Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any subject
– Previous experience working with young people is advantageous
– Strong communication skills and ability to engage with students of different ages
– Excellent behaviour management skills
– Ability to work independently and follow instructions
– Flexible and adaptable to changing environments and requirements
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.