Zest Education working closely with a school in the Tyseley area who are looking for a Humanities Teacher to start January 2024 and work Full Time until the end of the academic year.
Committed to fostering a love for learning and nurturing well-rounded individuals, the school are seeking a passionate and dedicated Humanities Teacher to join their team. The school prides itself on providing a supportive environment that encourages both students and staff to reach their full potential. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspiring students in the study of humanities, fostering critical thinking, and instilling a passion for the subjects within our diverse student body.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons in accordance with the curriculum.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Implement effective assessment strategies to track student progress.
- Provide constructive feedback to students to support their academic and personal development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance interdisciplinary learning experiences.
- Participate in school-wide events and contribute to the wider school community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Specialization in Humanities disciplines (History, Geography, or Religious Studies preferred).
- Proven experience teaching Humanities at the secondary level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.c.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.