Zest is working with a challenging school in Castle Bromwich who are looking for an KS1 Teacher to work on a part time basis. The role will involve working on a long-term basis working flexible days to suit the candidate. You will be required to work three days each week. The role is to start in February 2024.
About the school:
- Challenging three form entry school.
- Excellent team of SLT.
- Challenge all pupils to attain high academic and personal outcomes.
- Provide a knowledge-rich and balanced curriculum adapting to the needs of all pupils.
- Part of a brilliant multi-academy trust who ensure all children are on a lifelong journey of learning.
About the role:
- Part time, working 2 days each week.
- No planning involved.
- Marking will be expected at the end of each day.
- Working within an inspiring and fun learning environment
- Working alongside experience professionals.
- Must have experience teaching in KS1 and be comfortable working across year 1 and year 2.
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment.
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Good time management and be able to use your initiative.
- Must be able to think outside of the box.
The pay for this role will start from £140 a day dependent on references and experience.
We’re encouraging all ECT’s and experienced applicants to get in touch – if this role isn’t for you then we can assist you in looking for another suitable role to support you through your induction year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.