Are you a passionate and dedicated KS1 Teacher seeking a new opportunity? We have a fantastic job opening for a qualified and experienced KS1 Teacher in the Burton on Trent area. This position requires a valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and offers an exciting chance to make a difference in the lives of young learners.
The school believe that every child deserves an outstanding education. As a KS1 Teacher, you will play a key role in providing high-quality teaching and support to our students aged 5 to 7. You will have the opportunity to inspire and motivate young minds, helping them to develop their academic abilities and reach their full potential.
– Deliver engaging and well-planned lessons to foster a love for learning in KS1 students
– Create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment that caters to individual needs
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing regular feedback to students, parents, and senior staff
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance, behavior, and achievement
– Valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Experience teaching within the KS1 curriculum
– Strong understanding of child development and effective teaching methods
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively within a team
Why join us:
– A supportive and welcoming school community
– Opportunities for professional development and career progression
– Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are a committed and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher looking for a rewarding position in the Burton on Trent area, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.