Zest Education is currently working with a Primary school in the South Birmingham who are seeking a KS1 to start in September, until Christmas. The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning, inspirational in the classroom, and can offer skills that complement those in our existing team.
The school has recently been observe by ofsted and it was reported as a Good school. They are a high achieving school with friendly, enthusiastic colleagues that provide quality support for staff at all stages of their career.
The successful applicant will:
- demonstrate strong subject knowledge;
- exhibit infectious enthusiasm and energy;
- share our ambition to provide the best opportunities for all our pupils in our richly diverse school community;
- be an outstanding teacher or have the desire and potential to be one;
- demonstrate high expectations of themselves and others and the motivation to ensure that standards continue to rise across the school for all learners.
For more information please call Tanya on 0121 663 1143 or apply and one of our team will be in touch.