Are you a passionate and dedicated KS2 Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives? Zest Education is currently seeking a qualified and experienced KS2 Teacher to join a reputable primary school in Burton on Trent.
About the School:
This lovely setting is a vibrant and inclusive primary school located in the heart of Burton on Trent. With a strong commitment to providing a high-quality education, the school prides itself on creating a positive and nurturing learning environment for all students. The school’s dedicated staff and supportive leadership team work collaboratively to ensure that every child receives a well-rounded education.
As a KS2 Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and interactive lessons to a class of enthusiastic students. You will have a thorough understanding of the KS2 curriculum and be able to adapt your teaching methods to cater to the diverse needs of the students. The successful candidate will be passionate about education and committed to creating a positive learning experience for all students.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons that meet the requirements of the KS2 curriculum
– Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop creative teaching strategies
– Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
– Participate in staff meetings and professional development opportunities
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Experience teaching KS2 students
– Strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and assessment methods
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Commitment to continuous professional development
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
– Supportive and collaborative working environment
– Opportunities for professional growth and development
– Access to a wide range of resources and support from Zest Education
– Chance to make a positive impact on students’ lives
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.