A lovely school in the Mickleover area are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 Teaching Assistant, like you, to join their team starting as soon as possible.
As a KS1 Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting all students’ learning and development. You will work closely with the class teacher to create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
– Provide excellent classroom support to the KS1 students, assisting with their individual needs and promoting their progress.
– Collaborate with the class teacher to plan and deliver engaging lessons, ensuring the curriculum is accessible to all learners.
– Assist in the preparation and organization of classroom materials and resources, ensuring a well-equipped learning environment.
– Support the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and conduct observations to monitor students’ progress.
– Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues, promoting a positive and inclusive school culture.
– Uphold high standards of safeguarding and ensure the well-being and safety of all students at all times.
– Valid level 2 qualifications in relevant subjects (e.g., Teaching Assistant, Education Studies).
– Prior experience working with KS1 students is highly desirable.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– A passion for supporting children’s learning and development.
– Strong organisational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.