Are you a passionate and committed Male Physical Education Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to bring your enthusiasm for sports and physical fitness to a secondary school in Walsall? Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated individual with exceptional teaching skills to join a school in February 2024!
The school have specified they require a male teacher due to supervision required within the changing rooms.
As a Male PE Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and dynamic Physical Education lessons to secondary school students. You will have the opportunity to inspire and motivate young individuals, promoting a healthy and active lifestyle through various sporting activities. The role will commence in February 2024 and continue on a full-time basis for the remainder of the academic year.
– Plan and deliver high-quality Physical Education lessons that cater to the diverse abilities and interests of students
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages participation and personal growth
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback and support when necessary
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the school’s PE curriculum
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent in Physical Education
– Strong subject knowledge and a genuine passion for sports and physical fitness
– Experience teaching PE at a secondary school level
– Ability to engage and inspire students of varying abilities and backgrounds
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational and time-management abilities
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
– Opportunity to make a positive impact on students’ lives through physical education
– Supportive and collaborative working environment
– Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.