We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic MFL (Modern Foreign Languages) Teacher, specializing in Spanish, to join the team at a renowned secondary school in Redditch that we closely work with. This is a full-time position starting in January 2024 and ending in July 2024.
As an MFL Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging Spanish lessons to students at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. You will need to have a strong knowledge of the Spanish language and culture, as well as the ability to inspire and motivate students to develop their language skills.
– Plan and deliver high-quality Spanish lessons to students at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and progress.
– Assess and monitor students’ progress, providing feedback and support to help them achieve their full potential.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement the MFL curriculum, ensuring it meets the needs of all students.
– Participate in department meetings and contribute to the ongoing improvement of MFL teaching and learning.
– Provide pastoral support and guidance to students, fostering positive relationships and a love for learning Spanish.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent qualification.
– Specialization in Spanish language and culture.
– Experience teaching Spanish at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
– Ability to plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons that meet the needs of all students.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Commitment to continuous professional development.
Rate of pay varies dependant on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.