Are you a passionate and experienced music teacher looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! We are currently seeking a talented Music Teacher in the Bromsgrove area. This is an exciting opportunity to inspire and educate students in the field of music. This position is available for an immediate start on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of students and contribute to their musical growth and development. We offer competitive compensation and a supportive work environment.
– Deliver high-quality music lessons to students of various age groups and skill levels
– Create and implement engaging lesson plans that cater to individual student needs
– Foster a positive and supportive learning environment
– Prepare students for music examinations and performances
– Collaborate with other music teachers to develop and enhance the music curriculum
– Proven experience as a music teacher, preferably in a classroom setting
– Strong knowledge and proficiency in music theory, history, and various musical instruments
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students
– Patience and understanding of different learning styles
– Organizational and time management skills
– Relevant music qualifications and certifications
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.