Zest education has recently been working alongside a secondary school in Wolverhampton, who are looking for applications for an outstanding Music teacher. Are you a passionate Music teacher looking to make a positive impact on young students lives? If so, apply today! The role is a full-time position and is set to start in September 2020.
The school are very pupil focused and spend a large majority of their time making sure the pupils are enjoying the environment they are in. The school believe this it is best way to get the most out of the pupils and that is why the school are very creative and innovative to make sure they are always improving.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Music and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 would be ideal but isn’t a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be adaptable, creative and innovative with lesson planning
Excellent rates of pay are available starting from £120 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks. If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.