Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for a fantastic nursery assistant role at a mainstream nursey in Yardley Wood, Birmingham. The classroom assistant position will be starting in September 2022 until the end of the academic year, summer 2023.
The position will be full time and will be working within the pre-school room.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a reliable, passionate, and resourceful individual
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Be able to identify and support individual learning needs
- Have previous experience working with the EYFS curriculum
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant subject or have a minimum 3 months of relevant experience
What the role will involve:
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Be able to work well within groups and on a 1-1 basis
- Supporting children with learning life skills from an early age
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards
- Providing children with a safe and supportive learning environment
- Working within an ‘Outstanding’ rated nursery school
- Full time position available
- Good competitive rates of pay
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
- Potential for permanent employment for the successful candidates
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.