Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher looking for a part-time opportunity in a challenging school environment? Zest Education is currently seeking a qualified PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) Teacher to join a school based in Chelmsley Wood.
About the School:
Located in Chelmsley Wood, our partner school serves a diverse community with a high number of EAL students. The school is committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every student can thrive. With a dedicated and supportive staff team, the school aims to create a positive and engaging educational experience for all.
– Work 3 days a week, starting in January 2024
– Teach across all year groups, providing PPA cover to support the regular teaching staff
– Create engaging lesson plans and deliver high-quality instruction to cater to the diverse needs of students
– Support students with English as an Additional Language (EAL) and foster an inclusive and supportive learning environment
– Collaborate with fellow teachers, support staff, and parents to promote student achievement and well-being
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience working with diverse student populations, particularly those with EAL
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and effective teaching strategies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to adapt to a challenging school environment and inspire students to achieve their full potential
The pay for this role will start from £140 a day dependent on references and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.