Are you passionate about teaching and looking for a part-time role in the vibrant community of Erdington? Look no further! Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Part Time PPA Teacher to join a popular school in Erdington starting in February 2024.
As a Part Time PPA Teacher, you will play a vital role in delivering pre-planned lessons to pupils across all year groups. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your teaching skills and make a positive impact on young learners’ educational journey.
The three-form entry school strives to maintain a relaxed, happy and caring atmosphere where children are able to reach their full potential both academically and socially through the broad and balanced curriculum provided by the school.
– Delivering high-quality pre-planned lessons to students across various year groups
– Ensuring the smooth running of classes during the absence of regular teachers
– Providing support and guidance to students
– Managing classroom behaviour and maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s policies
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching across different year groups is preferred
– Strong classroom management skills
– Passion for education and a commitment to inspiring students
– Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
This part-time role will continue until the end of the academic year, allowing you to have a significant impact on students’ learning outcomes. We offer a competitive daily pay rate ranging from £140 to £212, depending on references and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.