Website Zest Education
PPA Teacher Job Opportunity at a Two-Form Entry Primary School in Erdington.
Are you passionate about teaching and shaping young minds? Do you have experience working in primary schools? Zest Education, a small consultancy with big agency experience, is currently seeking a dedicated PPA Teacher to join our team at a two-form entry primary school located in Erdington.
As a PPA Teacher, you will play a vital role in supporting the school’s curriculum by covering classes during the Planning, Preparation, and Assessment (PPA) time of the regular class teachers. This position is part-time, for three days a week, offering a great work-life balance.
– Delivering high-quality lessons across a range of subjects and year groups according to the school’s planning and policies.
– Engaging students in active learning and providing support to meet their individual needs.
– Collaborating with the school’s teaching staff to ensure a cohesive and effective curriculum.
– Assessing and evaluating student progress, providing constructive feedback and reporting to parents and colleagues.
– Promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, with experience teaching in a primary school setting.
– A passion for education and a commitment to providing an exceptional learning experience for students.
– Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Organizational skills to effectively manage PPA time and deliver engaging lessons.
– Flexibility and adaptability to work collaboratively within a team and adapt to changing requirements.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a supportive working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking primary school committed to providing the highest standard of education.
If you are interested in this exciting PPA Teacher position at our two-form entry primary school in Erdington, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Liam at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.