Zest education are currently working with a secondary school in North Staffordshire, who are looking for applications for a Psychology Teacher. This would be for a long-term supply role to start in October 2022, ideally the school are looking for somebody who can commit to a Full-time position but would consider Part-time applicants if suitable.
The school are ideally looking for a Psychology teacher with the ability to teach to KS4 and KS5, any knowledge of sociology curriculum would also be an advantage. The successful applicant would be creative, enthusiastic and looking to develop their career.
This opportunity would allow the successful applicant to work within a dynamic inner-city school who have a growing reputation for providing all children with access to a creative and engaging curriculum. This school caters for a broad range of students including a high number of EAL pupils
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Psychology and excellent subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5 (Sociology knowledge would be ideal but is not a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.