RE Teachers get in touch with us today! Are you passionate about inspiring and educating young minds through the exploration of religious and moral values? Do you possess the skills and knowledge to engage students in thought-provoking discussions on ethics, beliefs, and world religions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We have an RE role starting in March 2024, this will be full time and continue for the rest of the academic year.
The school in Walsall is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic RE Teacher to join their dynamic team, the school offers a chance to work with pupils who may present challenging behaviours and face social difficulties. The school believe in providing an inclusive and stimulating learning environment that encourages their students to develop a deep understanding and appreciation for religious diversity.
– Plan and deliver high-quality RE lessons that foster curiosity, critical thinking, and respectful discussion among students.
– Promote an inclusive and safe classroom environment that values every student’s background and beliefs.
– Develop and implement creative teaching strategies to engage learners of different abilities and learning styles.
– Assess student progress regularly and provide constructive feedback to support their academic growth.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and align curriculum plans and resources.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, with a specialism in Religious Education.
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of religious and moral issues, as well as world religions.
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students from diverse backgrounds.
– Strong classroom management skills, with a commitment to maintaining high standards of behaviour.
– Experience working in a challenging educational setting is desirable.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young people and contribute to their holistic development. The successful candidate will join a supportive and collaborative team who are passionate about inspiring future generations.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.