Are you passionate about inspiring young minds with the wonders of Religious Education? Do you possess the dedication and expertise to make a lasting impact on students’ academic and personal development? If so, Zest Education wants to hear from you!
Zest Education is a leading recruitment agency dedicated to connecting talented teachers with exceptional opportunities. With an unwavering commitment to education and a strong network of partner schools, we strive to match outstanding educators with positions that fully utilize their skills and experience.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable RE Teacher to join a prestigious secondary school in Kings Heath, Birmingham. This full-time role is available from April 2024 until the end of the academic year in July 2024.
As an RE Teacher, you will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging lessons that inspire students’ curiosity about religious beliefs, practices, and values. You will have the opportunity to cultivate students’ critical thinking skills, broaden their understanding of different religious traditions, and foster respectful dialogue within the classroom.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality lessons that adhere to the school’s curriculum guidelines
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support
– Encourage active participation and debate, allowing students to explore different perspectives
– Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that nurtures students’ personal and social development
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop innovative teaching methods and resources
– Maintain accurate records and contribute to the school’s reporting processes
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification
– Specialism in Religious Education or related fields
– Strong subject knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and engage diverse learners
– Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to contribute to the wider school community
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.