Are you a passionate and dedicated reception teacher seeking a new opportunity? Look no further! Zest Education is excited to announce a fantastic job opening for a reception teacher at a highly successful school in Erdington.
Position: Reception Teacher
Full-Time, from March 2024
As a reception teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of young learners. Collaborating with a team of dedicated teachers, you will ensure effective planning and assessments are completed at the end of each week. Outstanding communication skills are essential to thrive in this role, as you will be working closely with colleagues and parents to create a supportive and engaging learning environment.
The lovely two form entry school has an excellent team of staff who work together to ensure they provide the very best opportunities to all pupils. The school also support all staff through continual professional development opportunities.
– Delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences for reception students
– Collaborating with colleagues to plan and implement engaging lessons
– Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing feedback to support their growth
– Building positive relationships with parents and guardians, ensuring effective communication
– Creating a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment, promoting a love for learning
– Participating in staff meetings, professional development sessions, and school events
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Proven experience teaching in an early year setting
– Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for providing a high-quality education to young learners
– Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.