We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher to join an outstanding secondary school in Halesowen. The successful candidate will be joining a highly motivated team of professionals and will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment. This is a full-time role starting in January 2024 until the end of the academic year.
– Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality Science lessons to secondary school students
– Create engaging and interactive learning experiences that meet the needs of all students
– Use a variety of teaching strategies and resources to enhance student understanding and achievement
– Assess and provide feedback on student work, identifying areas for improvement and implementing appropriate interventions
– Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school events as required
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum and teaching resources
– Maintain accurate records of student progress, attendance, and behaviour
– Ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Relevant degree in Science or a related field
– Experience teaching Science at the secondary school level, preferably within the UK curriculum
– Strong subject knowledge and passion for Science education
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
– Commitment to continuous professional development
Rate of pay varies dependant on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.