Are you passionate about Science and dedicated to unlocking the potential of secondary school students? Zest Education is seeking a dynamic and qualified Science Teacher to join a secondary school in Moseley, Birmingham. This full-time position will commence in April 2024 and continue for the remainder of the academic year.
Located in the vibrant area of Moseley, Birmingham, the school provides a welcoming and supportive environment for both staff and students. With its rich cultural heritage, excellent transport links, and a diverse community, Moseley offers an ideal location for those seeking professional growth and a thriving community spirit.
– Delivering engaging and innovative science lessons to students in line with the curriculum.
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and success.
– Assessing and evaluating student progress, providing constructive feedback, and identifying areas for improvement.
– Collaborating with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Specialism in Science, with the ability to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4.
– Passion for science education and a commitment to inspiring students.
– Excellent communication, organisation, and classroom management skills.
– Ability to create a positive and stimulating learning environment.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.