Are you looking for some supply work to work around your life and ensure a more balanced work life?
Zest Education are a leading agency in Staffordshire and West Midlands and work with many different high standard schools. We are looking for teaching assistants in the Dudley area that have experience in the education sector and a high passion for helping young children learn and develop.
As a teaching assistant you will be required to work alongside the class teacher and support with carrying out any classroom duties. This will also include:
- Supervising class activities so working closely with smaller groups of children,
- Watching, recording and reporting pupils development,
- Adapting over different year groups across schools,
- Have a strong understanding of the curriculum across the year groups,
- Assist the teacher in lesson planning and carrying out lessons,
- Assist with student discipline and behaviour management.
You will be required to:
- Have experience in a relevant school setting,
- Hold an enhanced DBS or be willing to get one,
- Have a general understanding of the current school curriculum,
- Have a passion to work with young children,
- Adapt over different age groups and different curriculum and age requirements.
At Zest we have different positions that vary from part-time, full-time, day to day work or long term work, whatever was to suit you and your day to day life best.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Maisie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.