Zest Education are currently seeking a talented and passionate Teacher of Art to join a secondary school in the Redditch area. The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust, meaning you will have the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals. This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will be required to teach Art to students across KS4 and KS5. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Plan and deliver engaging art lessons to KS4 and KS5 students
– Support students in developing their artistic skills and techniques
– Provide constructive feedback and guidance on student work
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement the art curriculum
– Monitor student progress and provide regular updates to parents and guardians
– Attend staff meetings and participate in professional development opportunities
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent in Art
– Experience teaching Art to students across KS4 and KS5
– Strong knowledge of the art curriculum and assessment requirements
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for art and design and a commitment to student success
– Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust committed to providing high-quality education to students. They aim to create a supportive and inspiring learning environment where every student can reach their full potential. As an Art Teacher, you will play a vital role in nurturing the artistic talents of students and helping them develop an appreciation for art.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.