Zest Education are seeking a dedicated and experienced Business Studies Teacher to join a secondary school in the Redditch area. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching students across KS4 and KS5, and will also have the opportunity to obtain Head of Department responsibilities. This is a part time role (0.6) where planning and marking is required. The role is due to commence as soon as possible and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Plan and deliver high-quality lessons in line with the curriculum
– Assess and mark student work, providing constructive feedback
– Monitor student progress and provide support where necessary
– Create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to share ideas and resources
– Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent in Business Studies
– Previous experience teaching Business Studies at KS4 and KS5
– Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Business
– Strong communication and classroom management skills
– Ability to differentiate lessons to meet the needs of all students
– Commitment to continuous professional development
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.