Zest Education are seeking a dedicated and passionate Teacher of Maths to join a secondary school in the Moseley area. This is a full-time position that requires strong subject knowledge and behaviour management skills. The role is due to commence as soon as possible, and will run for a minimum of one term.
As a Maths Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to secondary school students. You will be expected to create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and fosters a love for mathematics. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the Maths curriculum and be able to effectively differentiate their teaching to cater to the individual needs of the students. Strong behaviour management skills are crucial in maintaining an orderly classroom and ensuring that students are able to focus on their learning.
– Plan and deliver high-quality Maths lessons
– Use a variety of teaching strategies to engage and motivate students
– Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
– Monitor student progress and provide timely feedback
– Maintain accurate records of student achievement and attendance
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Implement effective behavior management strategies to ensure a productive learning environment
– Communicate with parents and guardians regarding student progress
– Participate in staff meetings and professional development opportunities
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Strong subject knowledge in Mathematics
– Experience teaching Maths at the secondary level
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Passion for teaching and a dedication to student success
– Strong behaviour management skills
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.