Zest Education are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Music to join a fantastic secondary school in the Stourbridge area. This is a full-time role, and the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and assessing music lessons to students of all abilities. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
As a Teacher of Music, you will join a creative and successful music department, which prides itself on offering a wide range of musical opportunities to students. The school believe in providing a well-rounded music education that fosters creativity, talent development, and a passion for music.
– Plan and deliver engaging and inspiring music lessons to students in line with the national curriculum.
– Assess and provide feedback on student progress regularly, using a variety of assessment methods.
– Inspire and motivate students to develop their musical skills and knowledge through a range of practical and theoretical activities.
– Contribute to the planning and delivery of extracurricular music activities, such as school concerts, performances, and trips.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and share best practices within the music department.
– Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment where all students feel supported and encouraged to participate.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
– Experience teaching Music at secondary level.
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for music education.
– Ability to inspire and engage students of all abilities.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills.
– Creative approach to teaching, incorporating a variety of teaching methods and resources.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.