Zest Education are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Physical Education to join a fantastic school in the Stourbridge area. This is a full-time role that requires the planning and delivery of practical lessons to students across KS3 and KS4. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and is expected to run for the rest of the academic year, with possibility of further extension. This role is open to Male applicants only due to the sensitive nature of changing room supervision.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching PE across various year groups, ensuring the students are engaged and motivated to participate in physical activities. As a PE Teacher, you will have excellent knowledge of the subject and be able to plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons that cater to different abilities and learning styles.
The school has a strong emphasis on high standards of teaching and achievement. They have a supportive and collaborative staff team who work together to create a positive learning environment for our students. This is an exciting opportunity to join a community-driven school and contribute to the physical development and wellbeing of students.
– Plan and deliver engaging and inclusive practical PE lessons
– Ensure the safety and welfare of students during physical activities
– Assess and evaluate students’ progress and provide timely feedback
– Contribute to extracurricular sports clubs and teams
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop the PE curriculum
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a specialism in Physical Education
– Strong knowledge and understanding of the PE curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students of all abilities
– Ability to effectively manage behaviour and promote a positive learning environment
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.