Zest Education are seeking a Teacher of Physics to join a successful science department at secondary school in the Bromsgrove area. This is a full-time position that requires planning and marking. The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lessons to students across KS3 to KS5.
– Plan and deliver high-quality Physics lessons to students in accordance with the national curriculum
– Use a range of teaching strategies and resources to accommodate different learning styles and abilities
– Provide guidance and support to students, ensuring their progress and attainment in Physics
– Assess students’ work and provide timely feedback to promote improvement
– Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development of the Physics curriculum
– Keep up-to-date with relevant educational advancements and research in Physics
– Attend staff meetings and other school events as required
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– A degree in Physics or a related subject
– Experience teaching Physics to students across KS3 to KS5
– Strong subject knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential
– Good organisational and time management skills
– Knowledge of a second science subject is desirable
The school is an excellent educational institution with a highly successful science department. They pride themselves on providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment where all students can thrive.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.