Do you thrive in a nurturing and inclusive educational environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a team at a school in Hodgehill as a SEND Teaching Assistant.
This school is committed to providing exceptional education and support to students aged between 4 and 11 with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC). As a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in promoting their educational and personal development.
– Provide one-on-one support to students with ASC, ensuring their individual learning needs are met.
– Collaborate with teachers to plan and deliver tailored educational activities.
– Foster positive relationships with students, promoting inclusivity and a supportive learning environment.
– Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
– Monitor and track student progress, providing regular feedback to teachers and parents.
– Support students with their social and emotional development, promoting their overall well-being.
– Contribute to the planning and organization of educational outings and events.
– Experience working with students with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) is essential.
– Relevant qualifications such as CACHE Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, teachers, and parents.
– Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting students with additional learning needs.
– An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
This is a full-time position starting in January 2024. In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer a competitive salary and a supportive work environment where professional development is encouraged.
If you are enthusiastic, caring, and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students with ASC, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team at Hodgehill School and be part of a vibrant educational community that values every individual’s unique abilities and potential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.