Are you an enthusiastic and driven Primary School Teacher seeking to expand your experience? Or perhaps you’re ready to discover the right school for you? If any of this describes you, continue reading. Zest Education are currently recruiting an engaging Primary School Teacher to work at a lovely primary school based in Bartley Green. This is a long-term role working with a Year 3 class, due to start as soon as possible. You will be required to work part-time (3 days a week), providing you with a fantastic work/life balance!
This school aims to provide a secure, exciting and challenging learning environment to enable all children to reach their full potential. As a Year 3 Teacher, you must be able to deliver an engaging curriculum and inspire the children to be curious and confident learners.
As a Primary School Teacher you will be required to:
- Plan and teach creative lessons, prepare teaching materials, mark work and set up the classroom as well as organise displays (PPA time will be given weekly).
- Communicate with parents and senior leaders to discuss and monitor student’s progress.
- Follow the school’s policies and procedures and follow safeguarding protocol.
- Attend meetings and liaise with colleagues to effectively plan and deliver lessons.
- Establish strict guidelines for behaviour management.
- Hold a valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching experience in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
- Have a genuine passion for working with children and commitment to helping them achieve.
- Solid understanding of the national curriculum and efficient methods for instructing Year 3 students.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance, or the intention to gain one.
- Proficient in both writing and verbal communication.
- Create meaningful learning experiences to enhance the development of the students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.