Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Hoping for a more flexible and manageable work/life balance? We have an opportunity to achieve just that.
Zest Education are delighted to be working alongside a lovely primary school located just outside of Telford who are looking to recruit a passionate year 3 teaching assistant ready for the new academic year. The part time role is due to start September 2023 for one school -term with the possibility of further employment.
The lovely schoolwork hard to offer a creative and engaging curriculum that appeals to the pupils interests that allows each individual to shine in a caring and nurturing environment, no matter their starting point. The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent support to the year 5 lead teacher, helping to establish and maintain a healthy learning environment. With no planning or marking involved within the role, you will be required to assist the lead teacher with general duties.
You will be required:
- To work under the specific supervision, instruction and guidance of the class teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- To provide general support to the class teacher in the organisation and management of pupils and the classroom.
- To assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
- To promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Pay is dependent on experience: £75-£85 per day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on Jamie@zesteducation.co.uk ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: level 3 qualification in child care or relevant subject or at least three months experience working with children that we can reference.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too: