Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Year 4 students? We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join a lovely school in Swadlincote as a Year 4 teacher.
As a Year 4 teacher, you will play a vital role in shaping the educational journey of all students, fostering their academic growth and personal development. You will create engaging lesson plans, deliver innovative teaching strategies, and provide a supportive learning environment where every student can thrive.
– Develop and implement a comprehensive curriculum for Year 4 students, aligned with national educational standards.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the diverse learning needs of students.
– Use a variety of teaching methods and resources to enhance student understanding and foster critical thinking skills.
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely feedback to students and their parents or guardians.
– Collaborate with colleagues to create interdisciplinary projects and promote cross-curricular learning experiences.
– Maintain a positive and inclusive classroom environment, promoting respect, empathy, and inclusion among students.
– Communicate regularly with parents or guardians, keeping them informed about their child’s progress and addressing any concerns.
– Attend staff meetings, professional development sessions, and school events as required.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
– Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, preferably in Year 4.
– A strong understanding of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
– Strong organization and time management skills.
– Willingness to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to the wider school community.
The school is located in the vibrant community of Swadlincote, which offers a supportive and friendly environment for both students and staff. They have a commitment to providing high-quality education and strive to create a positive and nurturing learning environment for all.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated educator ready to inspire and empower Year 4 students, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and a cover letter, detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for the school.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.