Are you a motivated and passionate primary school teacher looking for a fulfilling position? Zest Education are currently recruiting a Primary School Teacher to join a Year 5 Class at a friendly school based in Erdington. This is a full-time ongoing role that can start as soon as possible! So, if you are looking for an exciting new adventure, then look no further!
This school strives to support students in maintaining their mental health and wellness. They believe that contented, self-assured children make intelligent, inquisitive students. They provide a vibrant and engaging curriculum whilst promoting active learning. The ideal candidate should be able to deliver innovative lessons and ensure the children are engaged with the activities. You must be able to support them and motivate them to do the best they can.
- Plan, prepare and teach engaging lessons according to all students learning and social needs, as well as organise displays and set up the classroom (PPA time will be given weekly).
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of students and provide them with clear and constructive feedback.
- To use a range of appropriate teaching strategies and follow school policies regarding teaching, behaviour management and classroom organisation.
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment where resources can be accessed appropriately by pupils.
- Attend meetings and liaise with colleagues to effectively plan and deliver lessons.
- Needs to hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Experience teaching at Key Stage 2 is preferred.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the national curriculum and the requirements for the appropriate key stage.
- Demonstrate the capacity to cooperate and function well as a team with parents, governors, and colleagues.
- Proficient communication abilities, both in written and verbal.
- Have a genuine passion in teaching and wanting children to achieve academically.
- Hold an enhanced DBS or have the intention to gain one.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.