Exciting opportunities await for Early Careers Teachers looking to gain valuable experience and build classroom confidence in a diverse school setting in the King’s Heath Area. The school strives to nurture potential within each child, fostering a love for learning that extends beyond the classroom and is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as soon as possible, until the end of the academic year on a Full Time basis.
Responsibilities of an Early Careers Teacher:
– Deliver engaging lessons in accordance with the curriculum guidelines
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Support students’ academic and social development
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
– Regularly assess and provide feedback on students’ progress
– Maintain clear communication with parents and guardians
Requirements of an Early Careers Teacher:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Flexibility and adaptability to work in different school environments
– Enthusiasm and passion for teaching
. The school strives to nurture potential within each child, fostering a love for learning that extends beyond the classroom and is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as soon as possible, until the end of the academic year on a Full Time basis.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.