Zest Education is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified Biology Teacher to join a Secondary School in Aston. This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible and extending for the remainder of the academic year.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to inspire and educate students in the fascinating field of biology. You will be responsible for creating engaging lesson plans, delivering effective teaching strategies, and assessing student progress to ensure their academic success.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS)
– Extensive knowledge of the biology curriculum
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment
– Plan and deliver high-quality biology lessons
– Adapt teaching methods to meet the individual needs of students
– Implement a variety of assessment methods to evaluate student progress
– Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to enhance the curriculum
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student attendance and achievement
If you are a dedicated and passionate Biology Teacher looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.