Position: Full-Time Classroom Support Assistant
Location: Stechford, Birmingham
Start Date: April 2024
Contract: Long-term basis
Are you passionate about supporting students in their educational journey? Do you thrive in a vibrant and nurturing school environment? If so, Zest Education is currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Classroom Support Assistant to join their team at a primary school in Stechford.
The two-form entry school is a popular choice in the local area. The school is also a proud member of a local multi-academy trust along with many other schools in the Birmingham and Dudley area.
As a Classroom Support Assistant, you will play a vital role in providing support to teachers and ensuring a positive learning experience for all pupils. Your main responsibilities will include:
– Assisting the teacher in delivering lessons and engaging students in a variety of subjects.
– Providing one-on-one support for students who require additional assistance.
– Helping to create a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes learning and development.
– Supporting students with special educational needs and adapting teaching resources as required.
– Assisting with classroom management and behaviour management strategies.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
– Previous experience working as a Classroom Support Assistant or in a similar role.
– A genuine passion for education and a commitment to supporting students’ learning.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– The ability to build rapport with students, staff, and parents.
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
– A patient and empathetic approach towards students with diverse learning needs.
The pay for this role will start from £75 a day dependent on references and experience
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.