Zest is proud to be working closely with a school near Rubery who are looking to recruit a dedicated Classroom Support Assistant to join them to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will be working within a year 1 class on a part-time basis, Monday to Thursday.
The Head Teacher runs the school with care and compassion, putting the children first with every decision that is made. The children are well-behaved and are proud of the school they attend and enjoy the learning and opportunities that is provided to them.
About the role:
- Supporting the teacher with setting up the learning environment and preparing resources
- Supporting with behaviour management in class
- Working with smaller groups of children to support with their learning or reinforce the learning process
- Helping students adjust, learn and socialise and report to teachers about possible behavioural issues
The successful candidate should be:
- Familiar with school administrative tasks and learning methods
- Organised and a good communicator
- Cool-tempered with a positive attitude
- Familiar with the teaching and learning of phonics (training will be provided for the phonics scheme used by the school)
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.