Are you looking for your ECT placement? Are you looking to get experience in a variety of schools local to you? Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of young students and gaining valuable experience? If so, we have the role for you.
Zest Education are working closely with several schools in the Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent areas, these schools are in demand of Early Career Teachers. There are varying roles available short term and long-term placements to start in the new year, January 2024.
Successful applicants will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them a QTS or QTLS
- A passion for their subject with exceptional knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- The strong desire to work as part of a wider teaching team
- The ability and knowledge to plan, mark and deliver lessons of a high quality (planning and marking only apply on short- and long-term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Computer literate with strong ICT skills and time management.
Brilliant rates of pay are available and can be discussed upon registration. Pay is to scale after a 12-week qualifying period. If you are an ETC looking for your first teaching opportunity please get in contact ASAP.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.