Zest Education are currently seeking a full-time Female PE Teacher to join a secondary school in the Solihull area. This role will involve planning and delivering practical lessons, managing behaviour, and upholding the high standards of the school. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year. This role is open to Female applicants only due to the sensitive nature of changing room supervision.
– Plan and deliver engaging and effective practical PE lessons
– Utilise the school’s curriculum guidelines to ensure all lessons meet the required standards
– Manage class behaviour effectively to create a positive and productive learning environment
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback and support as needed
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to coordinate schedules and resources
– Stay up to date with developments in the field of Physical Education, and engage in continuous professional development
– Relevant degree in Physical Education or a related field
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience in planning and delivering practical PE lessons
– Strong behaviour management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their best
– Knowledge of health and safety regulations in relation to teaching PE
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.