Zest Education are working closely with a secondary school in Sutton Coldfield who are looking to appoint a qualified Food Technology teacher to start with them in January 2021. This position is a long term supply teaching role.
If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Please submit your CV and details to email@example.com
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for teaching Food Technology / Design Technology and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- Strong teaching skills in Food and Textiles.
- Excellent health and safety skills
- Food hygiene certification
Excellent rates of pay are available dependent on experience. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
To enquire about this job please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.